I’m currently a CG look development supervisor. I have been working in the 3D arts for almost 8 years now. During this period I have obtained experience in various areas of the 3d production including an animated feature film, began as a 3d modeling artist, then became a lead texturing artist, look development supervisor and Lead Hair Setup artist.
I feel very fortunate to have found what I genuinely love to do most. Working in this field has brought me lots of joy and willing to continue this journey.
- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus (3D Sculpting/ look Development) 2013 - Current
- PostMan Pat (the movie) Lead Hair Setup Artist January 2011 – November 2014
- Lead Digital Sculptor March 2013
(During HRH Prince of Wales visit to RGH I have supervised a group of talented sculptors to prepare 3D prints of various company characters to present them on the day of the visit. We also created a 3d Print portrait of HRH Prince of Wales which I personally sculpted)
- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
- Ben&Izzy 2 New Look Development/Trailer
- Ben&Izzy iPad eBook (Texturing and Supervising members to create textures for 3D characters purposed for an Ipad game engine.
Pink Panther and Pals
- Ben & Izzy (worked on main and secondary characters)
- Silverman (A filling clip for Abu Dhabi TV)
- Al Marai TV Commercial for Marai products